Lane Hotels Acquired by August Group and Winston Harton JV
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
AWH Partners LLC, a joint venture of August Group Ventures LLC and Winston Harton Holdings LLC has acquired Lane Hotels Inc., a third-party operator based in Northbrook, Ill. The transaction includes individual hotels owned by Lane Hospitality LLC. The terms of the deal were not disclosed. Lane's portfolio currently comprises 17 properties. The company's owned properties include the Hilton Jackson and the Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront in Mississippi, the Holiday Inn Clark in New Jersey, and the Doubletree Annapolis, Md.
August Group Ventures was formed in 2009 by Chad Cooley, a former Related Group VP, to pursue opportunities in the hospitality market. Winston Harton Holdings was created by Russell Flicker and Jonathon Rosenfeld, both formerly with Blackstone Real Estate, in order to acquire distressed real estate.
- Kimpton Group Holding Closes $203 Million Hotel Investment Fund
- Starwood Capital Group Acquires Principal Hayley Group
- Hospitality Properties Trust Announces Letter of Intent for Investments with NH Hoteles in Latin America, Europe and the USA
- Wyndham Enters Hotel Branding Alliance With Germany's Grand City Hotels
- John L. Williams Retires as DiamondRock President
- Marriott to Acquire Gaylord Hotels Brand and Management Company
Register now to receive full access to hotel property news and limited access to hotel development and transaction resources. Registered users may also request a trial susbscrition to the Weekly Development & Transaction Report.
Subscribe now and gain full access to Lodging Development's proprietary hotel development and transaction data. Subscribers also receive the Weekly Development & Transaction Report.
The Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa, Phoenix, Ariz.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013