Sonesta Shareholders Approve Merger
Wednesday, January 04, 2012
The stockholders of Sonesta International Hotels Corp. (SNSTA) have approved the acquisition of the company for $31 per share by an affiliate of Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT). The transaction is expected to close on or before January 31, 2012.
- Kimpton Group Holding Closes $203 Million Hotel Investment Fund
- Starwood Capital Group Acquires Principal Hayley Group
- Hospitality Properties Trust Announces Letter of Intent for Investments with NH Hoteles in Latin America, Europe and the USA
- Wyndham Enters Hotel Branding Alliance With Germany's Grand City Hotels
- John L. Williams Retires as DiamondRock President
Lodging Development Report
Lodging Development Report is the go-to resource for anyone whose career, business or investments depend on being among the first to know what's happening now inside the business of of hotel real estate including:
Subscribe now and receive:
Weekly Development & Transaction Report: The most current insider hotel real estate intelligence available in one place, every week.
Powerful Database & Research Tools: Access our entire online database of development projects and hotel sales. Updated weekly.
Detailed Property Profiles: Hotel property profiles give you the details you need (and the contact information of key decision makers) to secure more business, make informed investment decisions and more.
Register to receive free, limited access to our hotel development and transaction database. Registered users can also request a free trial susbscrition to receive premium-level database access and complimentary issues of Lodging Development Weekly Report.
The Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa, Phoenix, Ariz.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013